3.0

i would like to know every time we go to Dunkin donuts on Queen st the say we have to have cash and not use are card she say it don't work and it has been like this for over two months .this is about 5:30 am in the morning .me my friends stops there and they always told us it don't work .

so we don't know if it is or not .are they don't know how to use it .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dunkin donuts drive thru. Dunkin Donuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dunkin donuts drive thru in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dunkin Donuts.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Since you are a regular customer I suggest trying the Dunkin Donuts app on your Apple or Android phone.You can refill your card or app through the app with your debit/credit card.

You get coupons for food and beverage items. Also for every 200 points accumulated you will recieve a free medium beverage.

Also paying by app ensures a smoother transaction.Hopefully this helps.