I am a regular to Dunkin Donuts store #349770 in Somers Point, NJ. But today 8/11/12, I felt that I received the worst customer service. With a line behind me, the girl behind the counter felt it more necessary that she clock in instead of helping the long line in front of her. Jason, the manager, is a friend of mine as I am a regular customer at a former store of his. I feel that the clocking in to her shift could have waited until customers were taken care of. I feel that someone else should have helped the customers if she could not perform her duties. She said to me and a customer standing behind me that she was a bit frazzled by a previous customer with 8 kids who she hoped would have sat outside because they were too loud. Very poor customer service if you ask me.
As for my order, I ordered an extra large but no cups were available. How does a store not keep inventory stocked? I paid for an extra large, wasn't given my money back and no receipt.
My compensation for this store being out of cups...a free donut which the same young redhead female screwed up by giving me the wrong one.
I knew I should have wasted the gas by driving from my Somers Point home to the Dunkin Donuts in Northfield, NJ. At least they have quality customer service that I can rely on.
This by means is not a reflection on Jason but a reflection on the staff he inherited when he was transferred to this store.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."
- "Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They..."