Today, I bought a med. coffee with 3 creams. It wasn't hot enough and it looked like too much cream. He then gave me another cup of very hot coffee with 2 creams but it looked the same, and It tastes weak. I also got a donut in a bag without a napkin. I'm mostly upset by the weak coffee. McDonald's coffee is so much better and is cheaper!

I got a gift card for Christmas and will use it...but will probably stick to McDonald's coffee. They really care about their customers, and it shows!

When Dunkin' Donuts first opened here...I had the best cup of coffee...but it's not the same.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dunkin Donuts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dunkin Donuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dunkin Donuts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments