I am a regular customer at the Dunkin Donuts in Stuart Fl by I95 off of Lost River Road. I have tried to hold my tongue and not write a complaint about a certain employee but she has taken it too far.

There is an employee named Morgan who works at this store and every single time I come in she is extremely rude, nasty, and disrespectful. She always has a bad attitude and acts as if the customers are an inconvenience to her. Its not just with me, I have witnessed her being very disrespectful to other customers as well. If she does not like her job then she should find a job elsewhere because it is ridiculous that customers have to deal with her attitude every time they want a cup of coffee.

They are going to lose a lot of money because of her because I know several people who were regulars at this store and no longer go their because of this employee.

I went in for a cup of coffee just a few days ago and she happened to be the employee at the front register and I simply asked her what flavors do you have to choose from to add to my coffee and she rolled her eyes, pointed to a list of the flavors and extremely rudely told me to read them myself. She is such an embarrassing disgrace to the Dunkin Donuts brand and I refuse to come here again until she is fired and I will spread the word to everyone I know not to return to this Dunkin Donuts until this employee is no longer employed their.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dunkin Donuts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dunkin Donuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Coffeehouses and Bakeries category for more informed decision or compare Dunkin Donuts to other companies on our site.

Comments