I am a regular customer at the Dunkin Donuts in Stuart Fl by I95 off of Lost River Road. I have tried to hold my tongue and not write a complaint about a certain employee but she has taken it too far.

There is an employee named Morgan who works at this store and every single time I come in she is extremely rude, nasty, and disrespectful. She always has a bad attitude and acts as if the customers are an inconvenience to her. Its not just with me, I have witnessed her being very disrespectful to other customers as well. If she does not like her job then she should find a job elsewhere because it is ridiculous that customers have to deal with her attitude every time they want a cup of coffee.

They are going to lose a lot of money because of her because I know several people who were regulars at this store and no longer go their because of this employee.

I went in for a cup of coffee just a few days ago and she happened to be the employee at the front register and I simply asked her what flavors do you have to choose from to add to my coffee and she rolled her eyes, pointed to a list of the flavors and extremely rudely told me to read them myself. She is such an embarrassing disgrace to the Dunkin Donuts brand and I refuse to come here again until she is fired and I will spread the word to everyone I know not to return to this Dunkin Donuts until this employee is no longer employed their.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

Comments