2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I walked into Dunkin Donuts on a rainy day and slip and fell as I entered the store.No one from the institution attempted to help me except a kind customer who assisted me in getting up.

When attempting to get up, I fell again. I was finally able to get to my feet and sit down. I sustained a left knee injury and I scratched up my new Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus phone. When I walked up to the counter, I asked the Dunkin Donuts employee if they noticed that I fell at the front door.

Her response was no I didn't see anything. Then she looked past me at the front door and rudely stated "Well there was a sign". I responded by saying I understand that but you all still need to clean up the wet floor. I couldn't believe how she had no compassion.

Anyway, by the time I finished my order and was leaving the store, they finally sent someone to mop up the floor. I never received an apology. I will not be returning to this location and my next stop is their corporate office to make a complaint.

As a royal and daily customer of Dunkin Donuts, I must say that I am very disappointed.I am wondering if I have a case, so I will be consulting an attorney.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Facility.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

There was a sign & you failed to read it.Plain & simple.

NOT the restaurant's fault! And what is the poor cashier supposed to do??

Pick you up so that you can say she hurt you further??I think not!

offconsumerpissed

In simpler terms: You are desperately trying to get money in a get-rich-quick scheme. That was my entire thought the entire post, and then you proved it by talking about your (government-paid, waste of taxpayer-dollars) attorney. Grow up and get a job if you want money.

to off***sumer***ed Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1328736

Not at all.I simply shared my experience.

For your information. My slip and fall was not a scheme at all. It happened and I have witnesses. It's unfortunate that people like you are so closed minded and negative that you think everyone is participating in a get rich quick scheme.

If I was, then I would have already spoken to an attorney and pursued it further. Neither has happened.

Maybe one day you will slip and fall and someone will accuse you of a get rich scheme. You'll see how you feel then, especially when you have to lose time from work for physical therapy.

I'm sure at that point you will argue that time is money.KARMA

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1333865

If you were able to walk to the counter, place an order and walk out, you weren't injured badly. Your brand new phone got scratched? Get a better cover for it.