3.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

At 12:15am on 1-15-18 Drive thru experience. I ordered 1Lg.hot French vanilla coffee/cr.sugar, employee stopped me from continuing my order telling me he needed to make my coffee first.Next he told me to continue,I ordered a ham,egg cheese crossiunt.

Employee interrupted me telling me eggs are frozen NO sandwiches.I then ordered a Boston Creme donut, employee again stopped me stating we only have 3 glazed 1 sugar and 1 powder donut and that’s all we have. Totally Shocked and amazed I had not had anything to eat since 12 noon! I told employee to just give me coffee only as I had already sat in drive thru waiting while he made the coffee before he finished even taking my order. I drove to window to be totally amazed and puzzled even more when I arrived at window.

I viewed a hand written note on white paper written in black ink for CUSTOMERS TO READ!!!! IT WAS LIKE A FENCE WITH A BEWARE SIGN!!!!! This note said I have anxiety do not ask me how I am doing and do not Thank Me! I asked the employee when he opened the window if the sign was a for real deal?

He responded yes, I have PTSD well, when I received my credit card back I automatically said Thank You as I have been raised to do. This employee made me feel as if I had done something WRONG BY MY RESPONSE. He immediately closed the window and went into hiding behind the counters where he could not be seen. I have owned a buisness, I have hired people with disabilities also.

I also live a life of 35 years with a severe case of PTSD with my husband. This employee is pulling the wool over someone about PTSD he is playing a game to the highest level. This young boy has paranoia and or if he has been diagnosed , by who, or what type of Doctor if any?If the wrong customer or customers would visit your business while he displays his signage there could be a horrific outcome due to profacation.I do believe someone with authority should address the situation that I came across this morning. I do not believe that coffee is all I should have been able to purchase at Dunkin Donuts.

I would appreciate a phone call pertaining to this entire situation that I have taken the time to try to describe such an unusual situation. My name is Terri you can reach me at+18166164562

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Customer Care.

Comments

#1419011

Contact Corporate directly for a response.