I have been buying 1 box of 12 bagels with cream cheese every Friday from 573 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn Ny 11205 for the past 1 year.They have always charged $12.99.
However, for the past 1 month the store manager Mr. Ramos is of the opinion that the prices are too low and that there is an error in the system. Mr. Ramos would like to charge me $27.34 for the dozen bagels with cream cheese.
Just to give you an idea about how silly this is, DD dozen bagels without cream cheese is listed as $9.99. So basically DD wants me to pay $17.34 for cream cheese!!!!
So I ended up getting 6 bagels with cream cheese at $13.74
This is ridiculous to say the least and what is more shocking is the relaxed response from DD Care representatives.Whoever is going to this store please be aware that they do ring up insane prices.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I love dunkin donuts
What I disliked
- Insane pricing
- Rude managers
- Daily fluctuation of food quality
- No standard across the board - is it still a chain
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer. First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website . This time was an absolute a..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."