Review about Dunkin Donuts Bagel from Albany, New York
Done with Dunkin.I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough.
My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26 in Valatie NY. I ordered a toasted bagel, lightly butter. The price on the board was $1.39. It rang up at $1.83.
I guess they had to charge extra for the glob of butter they put on each side of the bagel. So much for lightly buttered. The price was annoying. The fact that they couldn't accommodate such a simple request is unacceptable.
This isn't the first instance. Time and time again they have asked me what I would like and then provide the order prepared without consideration of what you requested. It's happened at numerous stores. Train your employees to listen to the customer request, ask for clarification if unsure, and pass that information on to the people preparing the order.
It's not rocket science.It's called customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Now it is 6 months later and i have never even received a call. They didn't even post the ad right and can't change it now. She had no problem..."
- "Every time I'm down in NYC I seek out La Sonrisa's wonderful empanadas! These delicious little pockets are some of the best I've tried, even compared to those sampled in..."
- "Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM... THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325. For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A..."