Review about Dunkin Donuts Bagel from Albany, New York
Done with Dunkin.I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough.
My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26 in Valatie NY. I ordered a toasted bagel, lightly butter. The price on the board was $1.39. It rang up at $1.83.
I guess they had to charge extra for the glob of butter they put on each side of the bagel. So much for lightly buttered. The price was annoying. The fact that they couldn't accommodate such a simple request is unacceptable.
This isn't the first instance. Time and time again they have asked me what I would like and then provide the order prepared without consideration of what you requested. It's happened at numerous stores. Train your employees to listen to the customer request, ask for clarification if unsure, and pass that information on to the people preparing the order.
It's not rocket science.It's called customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "purchased a corner cabinet (est.$450) end of october, received in november, came totally damaged, couldn't believe they sent out like that, gashes, dents scratched, it was awful, had to pack..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."