Review about Dunkin Donuts Bagel from Albany, New York

86 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews

Done with Dunkin.I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough.

My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26 in Valatie NY. I ordered a toasted bagel, lightly butter. The price on the board was $1.39. It rang up at $1.83.

I guess they had to charge extra for the glob of butter they put on each side of the bagel. So much for lightly buttered. The price was annoying. The fact that they couldn't accommodate such a simple request is unacceptable.

This isn't the first instance. Time and time again they have asked me what I would like and then provide the order prepared without consideration of what you requested. It's happened at numerous stores. Train your employees to listen to the customer request, ask for clarification if unsure, and pass that information on to the people preparing the order.

It's not rocket science.It's called customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2015 #1028498

Oh and Kevin you should have said those are rather than that is. Those are as in plural. Looks like your grammar is terrible. Wink wink.

KevinRichards

Sep 02, 2015 #1028897

You should have used a comma after the word rather. So your grammar is terrible as well.

Sep 03, 2015 #1029223

You have to be joking...

dkchosen1s

Sep 01, 2015 #1028083

These people just do not care. They want a paycheck but don't want to work. I have found this same with Chick-Fill-A and McDonalds and just about every place but two grocery stores here i n FL.

1 0 Reply

Aug 29, 2015 #1027151

If they continually screw up, logic would dictate to simply start asking for the butter on the side. I do it all the time.

4 0 Reply
tangow616

Aug 28, 2015 #1026540

What an awful bagel. Never going to dunkin. Thanks for your commeny

3 1 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027549

You will take a sorry review from a prissy New Yorker, but fail to double check "commeny"

1 4 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026193

Well, I say come to Texas. I work at a Dunkin Donut shop, in the North Dallas area, and I always bust my butt to make my customers happy! I think it comes down to a personal preference, and a willingness to serve. I love my customers, and even if I am dog tired I still try my hardest to give good bagels, hot sandwiches, and freshly brewed coffee exactly the way you guys like. Some people just don't care, and that's not the customers fault. Even most managers try to hire people who give a a ***, bit especially teenagers and people without kids- they have a tendency not to give a ***. Not all of them mind you, but a few more than half. So if you are ever in Texas and you want To have Dunkin Donuts redeem themselves from bad customer service, come see us! McKinney, Tx. Dunkin Donuts (Eldorado and Hardin location) love ypuvguys, and I am deeply sorry for the crappy Bagel!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.