Review about Dunkin Donuts Bagel from Albany, New York
Done with Dunkin.I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough.
My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26 in Valatie NY. I ordered a toasted bagel, lightly butter. The price on the board was $1.39. It rang up at $1.83.
I guess they had to charge extra for the glob of butter they put on each side of the bagel. So much for lightly buttered. The price was annoying. The fact that they couldn't accommodate such a simple request is unacceptable.
This isn't the first instance. Time and time again they have asked me what I would like and then provide the order prepared without consideration of what you requested. It's happened at numerous stores. Train your employees to listen to the customer request, ask for clarification if unsure, and pass that information on to the people preparing the order.
It's not rocket science.It's called customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "First the flowers were not delivered as scheduled (Wed). The following day I sent a customer service email that was supposed to be returned in two hours. After 5 hours..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."