I had one of the worst experiences you could have at Brookpark, Ohio location.I went to the drive through received a hot chocolate and spit out a bug.
Poor customer service treatment given.
A lame sorry and a refund.Not even a courtesy card for such an experience.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bug In Coffee
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..."
- "I have been buying 1 box of 12 bagels with cream cheese every Friday from 573 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn Ny 11205 for the past 1 year. They have always charged..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."