1.5
Cleanliness

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding a recent issue I had a my local DD.I ALWAYS come in and get my 20 oz insulated canteen filled, but today was met with hostility and refusal to fill my personal container.

I DON'T want to help contribute to the incredible waste problem and try to help in small ways, by using my own container. The cashier refused to fill it and claimed that they only fill Dunkin' Donuts branded containers. They gave my my iced coffee in a large plastic cup, in which I had to dump into my canteen myself. I'm sure the plastic cup that I gave back to them just went straight into the trash.

This is an incredibly ridiculous and wasteful policy, especially in this day and age.

I have never had any issues with filling my own container at any other coffee shop.I cannot patronize your establishment any longer, until your company realizes that reducing waste and encouraging customers to do the same is the right thing to do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor ethics" of dunkin donuts iced coffee. Dunkin Donuts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dunkin donuts iced coffee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dunkin Donuts.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments