123 Bridge St, Pelham, NH 03076, USA

Spent $120.00 - should have gone to Starbucks.Duncan Doughnuts in Pelham, NH The manager was yelling and humiliating the cashier because the card was reading ' card is already used' She did not even look at me told the cashier not to process anything.

Came back and the cashier charged 6 cards. I asked a simple question "Do I get a senior citizens discount" The manager start yelling at me and said "no because....." I said ok I know I got a discount at the other D D but maybe I purchased something else. She start yelling at me just because you are older than me you have not right to tell me what to do. I asked her to "smile" She yelled at me again and told me to leave the store.

I wish I had never checked out. I asked the cashier if I was rude and she said "no you just asked a question - I don't know what is wrong with her. She asked me to leave ant not come back and told me they dd not want people like me. I am a management consultant and was horrified at her response.

When I was leaving a gentleman came over to me and said he could not believe what he just saw - that woman should not be managing a store.I will never go back to that DD and will tell everyone in the groups I belong to how I was treated.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Manager.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

this review makes very little sense...hard to believe you made it through all your adult life with this minimal grasp on the english language