Dunkin Donuts - LAYERS OF PERFECTION IT WAS NOT

24 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews

Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly donuts. Jelly donuts were stale & awful. We are huge Dunking Donuts fans, we went to two alone today. I always order a Hot Macchiato. Excellent everywhere we have been all over the US. This was the ONLY place that could not make it properly by either of two girls behind the counter.

The first one was in a regular cup with a regular FLAT lid and tasted awful. After telling the girl it was in the wrong cup and wrong lid (she insisted it was not) and I wanted a new one in correct cup with the domed lid.

The other girl took it back and poured what was in original cup into new incorrect cup and: same WRONG cup and flat lid! Needless to say with out the domed lid all the steam and foam stays in the cup. I have photos.

Gross tasting and tepid, both my husband’s regular coffee and my Macchiato had more milk than coffee. Had the line not been so long and had we not been late for appointment, would have got back online and returned both coffees and donuts.

The employees of this particular Dunkin Donuts need to be taught how to properly make coffee here along with proper cups etc.

We recommend NEVER going to the Dunkin Donuts at 2815 Middle Country Rd

Lake Grove, NY 11755

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Cleanliness

• What I liked
    • Hot macchiato when properly made and in correct cup and lid
  • What I disliked
    • Hot macchiato i had today

Reason of review:
Hot Macchiato
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #887855

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dunkin Donuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29 #1192173 Vallejo, California, United States

This review is a complete waste of internet space. Everyone knows DD donuts are dry all of the time.

5 0 Reply

Jul 28 #1191265 Sanford, Maine, United States

You should have went back in and complained to the manager. Complaining on here won't get you anything.

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dunkin Donuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dunkin Donuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×