Little Neck, New York
Featured Not resolved
3.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly donuts. Jelly donuts were stale & awful. We are huge Dunking Donuts fans, we went to two alone today. I always order a Hot Macchiato. Excellent everywhere we have been all over the US. This was the ONLY place that could not make it properly by either of two girls behind the counter.

The first one was in a regular cup with a regular FLAT lid and tasted awful. After telling the girl it was in the wrong cup and wrong lid (she insisted it was not) and I wanted a new one in correct cup with the domed lid.

The other girl took it back and poured what was in original cup into new incorrect cup and: same WRONG cup and flat lid! Needless to say with out the domed lid all the steam and foam stays in the cup. I have photos.

Gross tasting and tepid, both my husband’s regular coffee and my Macchiato had more milk than coffee. Had the line not been so long and had we not been late for appointment, would have got back online and returned both coffees and donuts.

The employees of this particular Dunkin Donuts need to be taught how to properly make coffee here along with proper cups etc.

We recommend NEVER going to the Dunkin Donuts at 2815 Middle Country Rd

Lake Grove, NY 11755

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with hot macchiato when properly made and in correct cup and lid and stated that there is a room for improvement of hot macchiato i had today. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dunkin donuts hot macchiato coffee and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7. Dunkin Donuts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dunkin donuts hot macchiato coffee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dunkin Donuts.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1192173

This review is a complete waste of internet space. Everyone knows DD donuts are dry all of the time.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1191833

If you were late for an appointment you should not have been stopping for coffee.

to LadyScot Hauppauge, New York, United States #1196004

Are you really whining about DD? Is that the biggest problem in your life?

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1201465

I think you are confused. I didn't write the review.

Sanford, Maine, United States #1191265

You should have went back in and complained to the manager. Complaining on here won't get you anything.