Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The only Dunkin Donuts in Lehigh Acres Florida have the worst staff ever. I went on a Sunday to buy an iced coffee.

As soon as I go through the Dunkin Donuts drive thru line, I hear a big pop. A huge bolt went into my back tire. I got out of the car to verify what happened. it was 7pm and I went to Walmart across the street and they were closed.

My tire went flat completely and was on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck for 2 hours. Then it made me late to work the next morning because I couldn't drive on a donut forever. I contacted the store manager and that lady is the worst person alive to deal with. It has been about 3 weeks later and still nothing has been resolved.

They are trying to wash it away and not respond. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to Dunkin Donuts every morning and I REFUSE TO EVER GO THERE AGAIN UNTIL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a brand new car that I bought 2 months ago and had to replace the tire myself out of pocket.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A BRAND NEW TIRE JUST BECAUSE I WANTED AN ICED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUNKIN DONUTS NEEDS TO MAN UP AND PAY ME FOR THE REPLACEMENT AND MY TIME WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dunkin Donuts Drive-through.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments