3.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Carmel Macchiato was just too strong.I took off the lid and it was darker than normal.

I went back to the store (around 9:15am). I asked to have it redone. I asked to speak to the store manager which I was told was not in the store. Fonisha identifies Cheanelle as the shift manager.

Cheanelle offers to redo my drink. I explained I had an earlier issue in the week and am not pointing fingers at anyone because I do not know who made at. The young hispanic lady speaks up and says she did not. Fonisha which is the young lady I had a complaint about earlier in the week (always rude, I ask for a jelly I'm told the sandwich comes with 1 not 2..) starts speaking loudly behind the doughnut case and is telling the other employees I have been in the store all week complaining and continued to speak about me.

At this point I had enough and asked her what is her problem? The hispanic lady asked her to calm down because at this point she is loud you gets very belignorant. "I'm tired of this Bitch" "You need some *** that's what you need!" and then continues to say things like" Why do you keep coming in here if we mess up so much?, "You must need some ***"....! She continues speaking more foul language and the young Hispanic lady is holding her back near the ice machine.

She refuses to calm down. I look at Cheanelle (the person identified as the shift manager) and tell her "This is the problem, she is allowed to continue to be rude. I say "As a customer coming here for years I will continue to come in the store.

I just can't believe I just experienced this behavior in a Dunkin Doughnuts!!!!!Being called out of my name and told I need a sex part is unbelievable!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

OP:

Send a letter to their Corporate Headquarters stating what you included in your complaint.

That information is found on their website.

Or just google it.