As a former employee of Dunkin Donuts, I'd like to know why mgrs get tips? It seems to me that the poorly paid employee should take ALL tips, as the managers get salary plus other " benefits!

Any comments on this, as I know there are MANY employees that feel this way. They do all the bull work while management takes a cut of our "hard earned money" Any comments to this would be appreciated, as my former co-workers would appreciate it.

Also, the need to have TRAINED managers to supervise, as they are too intent on hanging out the drive-thru and noe setting a good example!

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

According to state law managers can not get tips because they are working for salary and they don't show the tip(cash) to the IRS. you guys can sue them or contact with the your labor agency.

That was my manager, Chris @ the one in AUburndale FL We got tips (10-13$) depending, But all he did was stay in the drive thru, Hit on the female employees.And never do his job. 3 months later the Franchise owners are still there looking over him but has the job smh@ DD

I agree, the crew people make the managers look good, which make the store look good... The crew people should get most,if not the bigger percentage of the tips!