Dunkin Donuts - Too many cars on drive through!!!!

3 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews

For Silvrton Dunkin in Toms River, NJ!!! Shamefull. Sometimes in morning I have coffee and it make me more awake and able to drive to work! Last week my cat was playing with a bottle cap from a budweiser bottle (possibly Miller Lite, cant remeber) and he hit the cap under my coffe pot. When he ran after the cap his tail whipped the chord and kinda bended the electric prongs. so im a little woried to turn my coffee machine on cause ill have to bend the metal things. not sure if that safe!!!! So now in the morning i have to go in the change jar so my wife doesnt know i have to buy coffee for my drive to work. I have to BE AT WOrk at 8 oclock in the morning,. and today I got to Dunkin Donuts and there was 9 cars on line!!!!!!!!!!!! The people were not moving fast enough for me to me my liking at all!!! Not Good when im mad with cofee. Because im already pssed i gotta spend my cat food money on this, now DUNKIN DONUTS MADE ME WAIT ON LINE. didnt even have a employee in parking lot to guide the cars on how long the wait time would be!!!

The man in 3 spots in front of me was in a blue toyota camry, i think his plates were F61 something, so lookup p[artial plate for that style, because this person ordered 2 breakfast sandwiches. Dunkin Donuts embarassing employees actually took this order EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WAITED line while he was waiting for his delicious sandwiches. eanwhile I was falling asleep. all so he could eat like a king, and i am on line line eating jolly racnhes gummies for breakfast bc my loser wife forgot to tell me to eggs at the store last week!!! When i finally got to the ordering center I said -- AND I QUOTE - SIR Ive been here online for nearly 6 miutes aND NOBODY FROM YOUR store has come out to ask me how I was doing no customer service skills here, let me see manager!!!! Luckily the manager was very nice, and offered my a half of sandwich coupon, for ANY breakfast sandwich I wanted! but like i told him I DID NOT BRING MY MONEY FOR FOOD ONLY COFFEE!!!! he said i could use it any time, good to see my assertionness paid off. He respected my position and gave in. tomorrow I will be there, WITH MY COUPON, and I will hold the line up!!!

I get paid today. from my job! not like idiots waiting online with food stamps with no care in the world about time. at all!! and Dunkin Donuts serve those people first! not me, and the other people. Dunkin should make the people without jobs put stickers on their car so they have to wait for me!! Next time, they see me though I will have a huge order. And those losers can wait. I blame dunking donuts for this mess. Not evnough drive through lanes! At least i made it to work on time... ONLY by @ MINUTES THOUgh!! Fix your drive through!!! Also coffee was in Holdiay cup already!! sorry to tell you, Its not thansgiving yet! Dunkin fix your lanes and get a calnder!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Drive Thru
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #955276 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dunkin Donuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 289 Dunkin Donuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 15 #1241066

Are you bloody serious?! What a load of ***. This site is so full of this *** that anyone with a genuine issue or complaint really needs to post somewhere else. And since this is the case, I am taking my complaint against Hertz AND THIS SITE to the Better Business Bureau. Smh

1 6 Reply

Nov 17 #1242073

But did you read the part about using stickers to identify people who were in a rush?

3 0 Reply

Nov 15 #1241005

World is full of retarded morons and the poster is a perfect example! Get at least a third grade education or you will be on welfare also.

3 6 Reply
Bort

Nov 15 #1241008

Sorry I spend all my time at work and studying the dictionary!!! My problems not with welfare rats, its with the them being allowed to use order too much food on line while I wait! Thanks for comment though.

5 2 Reply

Nov 15 #1240971 Toms River, New Jersey, United States

i like ur idea about the stickers on cars for people who dont have jobs. kinda like when im waiting in line at shoprite and the loser in front of me with no job takes a year to pay for all their junk food with food stamps, aint nobody got time for that. but now that we got president trump in the office, we can make america great again.

6 3 Reply
Bort

Nov 15 #1241009

Yeah! Because then you can see who deserves to order food first. they should have to wait. Maybe a stick on there car or some kind of hat that says they need to let me pass through. Because there time is less important to go home and read more dirty magazines and wait for next package of food stamps.

6 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dunkin Donuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dunkin Donuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×