Dunkin Donuts - Too many cars on drive through!!!!
For Silvrton Dunkin in Toms River, NJ!!! Shamefull. Sometimes in morning I have coffee and it make me more awake and able to drive to work! Last week my cat was playing with a bottle cap from a budweiser bottle (possibly Miller Lite, cant remeber) and he hit the cap under my coffe pot. When he ran after the cap his tail whipped the chord and kinda bended the electric prongs. so im a little woried to turn my coffee machine on cause ill have to bend the metal things. not sure if that safe!!!! So now in the morning i have to go in the change jar so my wife doesnt know i have to buy coffee for my drive to work. I have to BE AT WOrk at 8 oclock in the morning,. and today I got to Dunkin Donuts and there was 9 cars on line!!!!!!!!!!!! The people were not moving fast enough for me to me my liking at all!!! Not Good when im mad with cofee. Because im already pssed i gotta spend my cat food money on this, now DUNKIN DONUTS MADE ME WAIT ON LINE. didnt even have a employee in parking lot to guide the cars on how long the wait time would be!!!
The man in 3 spots in front of me was in a blue toyota camry, i think his plates were F61 something, so lookup p[artial plate for that style, because this person ordered 2 breakfast sandwiches. Dunkin Donuts embarassing employees actually took this order EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WAITED line while he was waiting for his delicious sandwiches. eanwhile I was falling asleep. all so he could eat like a king, and i am on line line eating jolly racnhes gummies for breakfast bc my loser wife forgot to tell me to eggs at the store last week!!! When i finally got to the ordering center I said -- AND I QUOTE - SIR Ive been here online for nearly 6 miutes aND NOBODY FROM YOUR store has come out to ask me how I was doing no customer service skills here, let me see manager!!!! Luckily the manager was very nice, and offered my a half of sandwich coupon, for ANY breakfast sandwich I wanted! but like i told him I DID NOT BRING MY MONEY FOR FOOD ONLY COFFEE!!!! he said i could use it any time, good to see my assertionness paid off. He respected my position and gave in. tomorrow I will be there, WITH MY COUPON, and I will hold the line up!!!
I get paid today. from my job! not like idiots waiting online with food stamps with no care in the world about time. at all!! and Dunkin Donuts serve those people first! not me, and the other people. Dunkin should make the people without jobs put stickers on their car so they have to wait for me!! Next time, they see me though I will have a huge order. And those losers can wait. I blame dunking donuts for this mess. Not evnough drive through lanes! At least i made it to work on time... ONLY by @ MINUTES THOUgh!! Fix your drive through!!! Also coffee was in Holdiay cup already!! sorry to tell you, Its not thansgiving yet! Dunkin fix your lanes and get a calnder!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Drive Thru
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "On 04/04/14 I made an order with Mart of China its now 05/23/14 and have yet to receive my items even though I paid for aneearly and fast shipping which..."
- "Yeah Toms River again! we got a problem with our restraunts! I'm talking about buffalo's wild wings last night. I went hear to eat a comfortable affordable and tasy meal..."
- "I will never order clothes from tophatter again you pay for shipping and handling then they want you to pay for the shipping and handling back and the clothes never..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."