I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time.I always order an original iced latte in medium size, just espresso and milk, not too hard.

I always tell them no flavor and no sugar but today as well as most days it has sugar or caramel in it and the last time I asked to change it the rude lady in Auburn, Al said that a little bit of caramel shouldn't make a difference.

I also have repeatedly asked at both the Auburn, AL and Daphne, AL location about why the sign says medium latte is $2.09 but I have always been charged $3.09 and they never know why the sign has the wrong price.I took a pic of the sign to validate my argument.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Waffle House - Bad cooking Waffle House "Get to work and sit down to begin eating and the omlet was dark as it was cooked in old grease..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Bagel Review from Albany, New York Dunkin Donuts "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Price gouging Marcos Pizza "I ordered a bogo pizza from this location today at 11:10am. I asked the sales member about the price i seen on the xompany website for the large peperoni magnificant..." Read more Panera Bread - Napa almond chicken salad sandwich - where's the chicken salad? Panera Bread "...I ordered u-pick-2 w/ napa chicken salad sandwich+soup.I had to lift the top bread off to find the chicken salad..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more