I went to dunkin donuts and ordered 3 bagels and a hot chocolate, they were rather busy while I was there.The guy who was making the bagels and the other hot food was yelling "I quit" and "Go some place else it's healthier." Ok if he does not like his job he can quit, there are people out there who would take thay job and be happy they have a job.

This is in Bennington, Vt on North Street. The guy's name is Kevin, this is not good business, you have lost my business.

The service is supposed to be friendly, yet when you go there you get attitude and snotty workers making nasty comments, he is telling people to take thier business else where.So that I will do.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Bagel.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Please.This is a LAME complaint.

He was probably tired and overworked and just being dramatic.Be grateful you have access to bagels and hot chocolate and aren't being fed ceral meal by UNICEF.

Dunkin Donuts - Bagel Review from Albany, New York Dunkin Donuts "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Coffee Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dunkin Donuts "Dunkin Donut Philadelphia international B term rips of customer on DD perks they scan coupon and still charge full price at times serves bad coffee also staff has attitude and..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Coffee Review Dunkin Donuts "I had one of the worst experiences you could have at Brookpark, Ohio location. I went to the drive through received a hot chocolate and spit out a bug. Poor..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more