All the employees and managers there know that my coffee is made wrong nearly every day (they put all sorts of flavoring & lots of it when I want none).Yesterday, it was made wrong and the manager Briana told me to go somewhere else to get my coffee.

I was dumbfounded and told her I cannot believe you are turning a customer away because you can't get my order right (simple- medium iced coffee extra cream, extra sugar, light ice). I asked for contact information for someone above her, which she refused- telling me that there is no one above her. I insisted that since she doesn't own the store, there is higher management. She advised me that this was coming from upper management.

I found the number for the exec offices and attempted to contact one of the franchisees and they weren't in. I reported the incident to the DD 800#, and then I found a cell number to Roy Clark (franchisee). I spoke with him and he referred this to Marcia, a district manager. She called me and told me that Briana, the store manager, said that I show up there WITHOUT the coffee that was made wrong all in an attempt to get free coffee.

This is NOT the case! I went there today and Briana is on vacation, but a manager in training was there as was Marcia. I spoke to the manager in training first, and he acknowledged that "we screw up your coffee almost every day" as well as "you circle back around to the drive-through with the coffee that is wrong to have it replaced". I even have this on tape now.

He brought Marcia over to talk to me, and repeated for her what he had said- that I am not trying to get free coffee out of nowhere, that I drive back around WITH the coffee that needs to be replaced.

I ask that you call Roy Clark at 315-474-7294 ext 210 and let him know how disgusting it is that the manager Briana is treating a customer this way and that she should indeed be fired for doing so.To tell a customer to shop somewhere else because they can't get an order right, and subsequently lie about the customer is simply unacceptable.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Manager.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

If they screw up so much than stop going. If you complain constantly of course theyre not going to want to deal with you anymore.