George Town, Western Province

i have been to the cayman islands this last holiday, and went to the dunkin donuts store.i am a regular dunkin donut person in my country and i could tell whether it is freshly baked or not.

the point is they are stale donuts and i think they are only making donuts once a day instead of two. and the coffee is horrible. i know how dunkin donut coffee taste like.

i think they should check this one out, i heard from some citizen there that they are having the same problem with the products.i hope they can take action as soon as possible.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

I ate at the Dunkin Donuts in the Caymans a few weeks ago on vacation.The donuts were indeed stale, at least when I was there mid day.

Their coffee was either not the same brand, or watered down, or just sitting around too long.Whatever the case may be, the Dunkin Donuts in the Caymans is not in any way, shape, or form, up to US standards.

Wow Juraquille, sounds like you didn't have a good visit at all but that's really unusual?I live in Cayman and can't start my day without a Dunkin'Donuts coffee!

I've never had a complaint about it and yes I have also had the same coffee many times in the US as well and it tastes just the same.I can't comment on how often they make the donuts, but again I've never had a stale one and judging how popular DD is with everyone in Cayman, I think you were just unfortunate and must have visited on an off day!