Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Review from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Just went to Dunkin Donuts on Village Green and US1 at 9:30 right before they closed at 10 I also called at 9:20 to put the order in so they could clean up as normal before 10 when they totally screwed up the coffee both copies the gentleman told me do you know how *** you sound it's just coffee but yet the gentleman put sugar in the coffee that has no sugar in it and the coffee that was supposed to have sugar had none the two medium iced coffees became large coffees messed them up completely and then told me they were closed and there's nothing he's going to do about it when I told him I was going to inform the manager he said go for it I don't give a s*** then proceeded to tell me that I sound ridiculous that it's just coffee to come down he doesn't understand why I can get so mad over coffee especially now that I can't do anything about it and it's his fault he messed up the coffee and went from medium to large is which is considered stealing I am very upset and furious and I believe he should be a hundred percent fired the second picture is a spoonful of sugar on the bottom of the cup with coffee that shouldn't have any sugar in it at all the coffee next to it was should have 10 pumps cream and 10 sugars has none
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i never complain before but enough, today sat. march 22 2012 , my co worker oscar gets me coffee everyday , lately its been to strong! i like it lite..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I had one of the worst experiences you could have at Brookpark, Ohio location. I went to the drive through received a hot chocolate and spit out a bug. Poor..."
- "It might not be illegal but it should be. A baby sitting in a bar stool at the bar crying while mother drinks her beer. Manager did tell her (after..."
- "Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy. After about a month, discovered the..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."