For over 15 years I have been going to Dunkin Donuts.However, the past several years there seems to be a surge of non-english speaking employees who on a regular basis get my order wrong.

Should I have to give up my Iced Mocha Latte with an extra shot of espresso and whip cream because there is an employee behind the counter who barely speaks my language? I am a patient person, but after years of this growing problem at my home town Dunkin Donuts, I might just have to call it quits and start buying my java at Caribu.

I love this country but really how free am I as an American when a special order for a simple item eludes me due?

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States #706165

If they would repeat the order at the drive thru it may solve some of these problems. Why that is not part of the job behooves me.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #31638

So let me get this straight no engles you think if a person is white they are not smart and can't follow simple instructions such as making a banana shake.Your reply was fine till you put "Of course indian." You have no right to make fun of anyone's education when you can't even spell didn't (you spelled it dint.

Also you don't use capital letters.

As for the OP you have a valid complaint.Sometimes these people that don't understand English make mistakes and insist that you told them something else.

Lido Beach, New York, United States #31632

believe me, my cousin ordered a simple dessert that they were advertising, banana shake, i think, well, he ordered it, and she told him that she dint know how to make that. she was the manager!!!

of course---indian!!!