This is the complaint I just send Corporate Dunkin Donuts:

I just left your dunkin donuts on mill road in eastchester.I was with my 9 year old autistic son who makes noises, movements and acts in typical odd autistic ways.

When I ordered the donuts from Aktar, he proceeded to imitate, taunt and make fun of my son. I was not only upset but embarrassed that a dunkin donuts employee would be so insensitive. another employee heard me tell AKtar my son was autistic and told me she would get the manager so I could complain. I spoke to Imran and he did not seem to care.

Your Dunkin donuts is 500 feet from an autistic school with large signs that state "autistic child area".

You should really attempt some sensitivity training.This behavior by Aktar is in violation of many disabilities acts and I intend to file formal complaint.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Manager.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

#511965

There was one store in here in Canada where they kicked out a school of autistic children from the donut store. They put it on the news and then they gave free donuts. Or maybe it was Baskin Robing, anyways people stopped going there so they offered free ice cream.

Just want to say that I am appauled ths happened.How dare anyone yet alone and employee make fun of any child......let alone a child with a disability.

That. Employee should be fired and need to be trained to work with all people before ever getting a job with the public again.

I am really sorry this happened to you.:cry

Nice fake story