2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Silesdean dunkin donut .The worst store the wait is so much then you have Ramona she could be so rude the way she talks to customers even to her co/ workers it's awful .

Then you have Luis and Miriam they know customer service and make sure we're all taken care of. Ramona is terrible guys walk in and it depends if they look good she'll take care of them . And if they don't she has a terrible attitude. Customer service terrible.

Wait time is terrible . Ramona comes to work with a attitude. Luis should be running this dunkin donut he a wonderful person always happy and ready to serve his customers . Ramona attitude is poor customer service .

She makes you wait and then calls someone else to take care of you if that.Pist

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dunkin donuts customer care. Dunkin Donuts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dunkin donuts customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dunkin Donuts.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments