I am sorry to say that I have just brewed two pots of terrible-tasting coffee from a bag of Dunkin original blend. The first pot didn't taste good, so I brewed another just to be sure. THIS TASTES LIKE MAXWELL HOUSE!!

My family normally consumes 1 lb. of Dunkin' Donuts delicious Original blend ground coffee each week, which we normally buy from a Dunkin' Donuts shop. We have never before had a complaint about the quality and taste, but knew I had to write now because there is something definitely wrong with the coffee.

The bag is a 12 oz Original Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee purchased at a Rite Aid in Warwick, RI on May 30, 2008.

The lot code is 7221171215 19:54 Best By 082008

I do not think I will be able to buy Dunkin' coffee from a grocery store or pharmacy again. I will try it in shops, but that's it. I also enjoy Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, and will buy that instead.

I would like my money back!!

Also: I attempted to leave this comment on the feedback form at https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/contact/Feedb but I received an error message. The form is obviously broken.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

The Dunkin coffee found in the grocery store is packaged in a pink bag and usually 12 oz.It is not the same as what you buy directly at a Dunkin store.

At the Dunkin store it comes in a tan/brown bag and is 16 oz.

I noticed the taste not the same immediately soon after it became available in grocery stores.Store manager who told me it came from General Foods.