20 minutes ago I was in Dunkins drive thru located in Stevensville Md.to order hot chocolate and 2 dozen donuts for my family.

When I started to ask for 3 chocolate dip, 3 blueberry, 3 glazed and so on to equal 12 for both dozen; I was told my order has to be mixed not selected or nothing because of the line - my family does not like all donuts in Dunkin therefore why would I want them. "WOW" what the heck does drive thru mean - is there a different version than McD's, Hardees etc...? I don't see them making customers take what is given due to the line.

If the line is to long for your staff; maybe you need to think about a staff who can handle the line.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #796174

As for that's why its a drive thru...it's meant for those in a hurry to get the I food fast. Not such a great concept, obviously. The lazy ones have made it impossible to get anything fast from the drive thru...it's just faster to go inside.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #796166

If you want to pick your donuts, you need to go inside.Don't sit there picking out donuts, because it's time consuming, and holds up the drive thru.

That used to bug the daylights out of me!Take your backside out of the car, take the ten or twelve steps to come into the store, up to the counter, and place your order there....obviously you aren't in a hurry, or you wouldnt be ordering specific donuts in the drive thru!

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #640095

who the *** orders 2 dozen through the drive thru.walk you fat *** into the shop and order them there.

i had another *** do that in front of me, the DD employee said you cant do that and this *** started arguing with the employee. i sat there for about 30 seconds listening to this ***, then i got out of my car and went to handle the situation. pulled the guy out of his car then got into his car and moved it for him. no wonder this world is going downhill.

I idiots like this need to delt with.if you are a *** like this guy dont even bother to leave your house.stay home and let the normal people do what they have to do.we already have enough issues to deal with,we dont want to deal with lazyass dumb people also.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #201650

And maybe you need to think of exercising your fat a** and actualy going inside the donut shop. Unless you are wanted by the police and are afraid to run into them there I don't know why you should be afraid of going inside a donut shop. The reason that they don't let you select at the drive thru is because they have to be quick and not all flavors are available.

JOHN said:

Written by JOHN, on 20-05-2010 16:45

why would you order 2 dozen donuts at drive thru? especially when you decide to order a million different ones. how lazy are you? just go inside and save everyone some time not that hard

____________

That's why it's called "DRIVE THRU"

If DD only wanted you to order BEVERAGES ONLY...they should state that

We have the same problem at our local DD here in TN. if you order anything off the menu besides a drink...you have to pull around and proceed into a maze of traffic for another restaurant drive-thru,and traffic for the convenience store--in which the DD is located.

The employees at this particular DD are very inept. I do not know what the minimum requirements are to work for DD, but they need to be revised. Everytime I visit, my drink is wrong or there is some drama. you can tell they ARE strict by the Equal Opportunity Employer rules, but when it comes to training, managing, and common sense, (one employee did not know how to open the drive thru window and proceeded to keep it open during the middle of winter---I couldn't make this up) I was told yesterday that they no longer severed frozen cappuccinos and had not since February, while I have been ordering for my daughter for a month.

Why do I continue to frequent this DD, you may ask? I do because it is the only "coffee" shop in our town. I have also narrowed down a particular employee's...

I stop at the Winthropp store on my way out of town pretty much every day. I guess they screw up my order (bagel, chive cream cheese and coffee black no sugar) at least twice a week. Often they even forget to add things like a napkin ar a plastic knife to spread the cream cheese.

I was so aggravated once I returned the unconsumed order after work one day and the clerk couldn't get hold of the store manager in order to give me a refund.

I have sent complaints via the DD website and the only message I got was I was on the website for comments only, no return email accepted.

why would you order 2 dozen donuts at drive thru?especially when you decide to order a million different ones.

how lazy are you?just go inside and save everyone some time not that hard

BACK ON 4/11/2010 I WENT TO A DRIVE THRU ON RT 140 IN FOXBORO MA WHICH I GO TO ALMOST EVERY DAY I GAVE MY ORDER AND PROCEED THRU IT WAS A VERY BUSY SUNDAY MORNING I PAID THE GIRL WORING THE WINDOW A NO SOONER AFTER HER GIVING ME MY CHANGE HER BODY WAS HANGING OUT OF THE WINDOW WITH A COFFEE IN EACH HAND INSIDE MY CAR WINDOW IN MY FACE I GRABBED 1 COFFEE AND THE LID WAS HALF WAY ON THE CUP AND IT SPILLED ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF MY CAR AND SPLASHED IN MY FACE AND ON MY LEGS AT THAT POINT SHE STARTED YELLING WE HAVE CAMERAS INSTEAD OF OFFERING PAPER TOWELS,I REPORTED IT TO THE OWNER MY CAR HAS ALOT OF DAMAGE TO THE DASH BOARD RADIO,TEMP CONTROLLER,CD PLAYER THE OWNER JOHN REPORTED IT TO THERE INSURANCE CO AND I WAITED 4 WEEKS TO GET A ANWSER THAT THERE NOT GONNA REPAIR MY DAMAGERS AND ALSO THE DAY AFTER IR HAPPENED I MEET THE OWNER JOHN AND HE HAD EXPLAINED TO ME THEY WERE UNDER STAFFED THAT MORNING AND TO HAVE MY CAR CLEANED AND HE WOULD PAY FOR IT BUT THEN CHANGED HIS NMIND AND TOLD INS.WOULD THAT CARE OF IT,I HAVE CONTACTED MY LAWYER AND SUGGESTED I CONTACT CORP.BEFORE WE PROCEED TO SEE IF THEY WANT TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE BETWEEN US MY PHONE # 508-944-5689 PLEASE CALL OR RESPOND REGARDING THIS ISSUE IT'S PRETTY SAD HOW I WAS TREADED WHEN SEEING I DID NOTHING WRONG BUT GO TO 1 OF STORES AND GIVE YOU BUISNESS I HAVE WROTE A LETTER TO PUT IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPERS IN THE AREA,WHATS SAD ALSO IS MY NEIGHBOR HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AT THE SAME LOCATION BUT IT WAS NOT AS BAD AS THE...