1.8
Quality of Food

I just visited the store on 329 Spring Garden, Philadelphia, PA.My question is...

does Dunkin Donuts believe that their brand is so strong that they no longer have to give their staff customer service training? Would it kill these people to smile or at least hold back their look of contempt that they have to wait on someone? I am a repeat customer who absolutely HATES going into this store but for some reason, I allow my friend to send me in there because she wants something from Dunkin Donuts. Myself...I usually will not return to ANY restaurant, store, etc.

that gives this kind of customer service. This store would be a perfect testing ground for fully automated self service cashiers. That way, you can at least pretend you care and program the machine to say some sort of pleasantry.

Since you don't believe in customer service training...If you have to hire a real person to preform tasks, you would be better off hiding them in the back, away from people.

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Give a slide show to the wait staff of what a smile looks like. .

I didn't like: Waitstaff.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments