I purchased three donuts: 1 old fashioned and 2 regular with sugar.I asked the cashier (jokingly) which donuts were "fresh".
He LIED and said they make all the donuts in the store daily, and that these were made at 3:00pm (It was approximately 7:30pm at the time). When I got to my hotel, I discovered the old fashioned was EXTREMELY HARD, and 1 of the regular with sugar HAD MOLD ON IT!!!!!!!! HOW NASTY CAN YOU BE? CLEARLY THESE DONUTS WERE OLD AS ***!!
I will never go to another Dunkin Donuts again.This one was on 48th Street (cross street Avenue of the Americas) in New York City.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moldly Donuts
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "HOWARD TANNER ESQ. 30 VESEY ST, NEW YORK, NY (212) 962-1333 THIS LAWYER IS AN ALCOHOLIC - DO NOT HIRE HIM. STAY FAR AWAY. I should have followed the advice of other..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Hi, I just came from new York where I rented an apartment thru your page located in a place that was convenient for me; the address wasn´t the one announced,..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."
- "Why is it that when I see the price of a shoe in my showroom it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the price at checkout? Also once my credits are added the..."