DD is selling their brand name and platform to every *** person who can bring money and buy their name and frenchise.I was hired by one of their stores as a store manager.

I took training for a week and after a week the owner started discrimination on ethnicity and religion (christians)i did not want to reply to his personal questions and he wanted to fire me. i contacted DUNKIN DONUTS CORPORATE OFFICE and informed them of the issue, they said WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FRENCHISEE AND THEIR BUSINESS.My question is why are you selling your name and brand to every *** when you cant take the ownership. is it just to make money and rip off all of us. They have multiple stores but they dont know how to run a decent business, the store address is 8408 skokie boulevard, skokie il.

the other store of the same owner is located at 8800 grosspoint rd, skokie, il.

1410 waukegan rd, glenview, il. a dumb person owning so many store and many stores which i did not mention does not know how to treat his customers and his employees and DD says we do not have anything to do with this issue. HERE I WOULD SAY YOU DUNKIN DONUTS LAME BUSINESS OWNERS STOP SELLING YOUR BRAND NAME TO PEOPLE WHO CANT TAKE OWNERSHIP.

IT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR ARE RESPONSIBLE AND WILL ALWAYS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOREVER. THE ADDRESS OF THE FRENCHISEE IS 6213 W. HOWARD ST. NILES, IL 60714.

PH:8475881213.EMAIL: dunkinbaskinfun@gmail.com

Review about: Dunkin Donuts Manager.

Had an Experience with Dunkin Donuts?

Comments