Dunkin Donuts - Worst customer service to date.
I am a regular to Dunkin Donuts store #349770 in Somers Point, NJ. But today 8/11/12, I felt that I received the worst customer service. With a line behind me, the girl behind the counter felt it more necessary that she clock in instead of helping the long line in front of her. Jason, the manager, is a friend of mine as I am a regular customer at a former store of his. I feel that the clocking in to her shift could have waited until customers were taken care of. I feel that someone else should have helped the customers if she could not perform her duties. She said to me and a customer standing behind me that she was a bit frazzled by a previous customer with 8 kids who she hoped would have sat outside because they were too loud. Very poor customer service if you ask me.
As for my order, I ordered an extra large but no cups were available. How does a store not keep inventory stocked? I paid for an extra large, wasn't given my money back and no receipt.
My compensation for this store being out of cups...a free donut which the same young redhead female screwed up by giving me the wrong one.
I knew I should have wasted the gas by driving from my Somers Point home to the Dunkin Donuts in Northfield, NJ. At least they have quality customer service that I can rely on.
This by means is not a reflection on Jason but a reflection on the staff he inherited when he was transferred to this store.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Snack Bars and Fast Food, Bars
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Me and my boyfriend waited 10 minuets to try the new cheese stuffed pretzels . But as soon as we get it, half it has NO cheese in the middle...."
- "My family and I have been eating Honey Maid honey graham crackers for decades and over the years the taste has change for the worst there nasty,now crazy thing is..."
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."
- "I recewntly purchased a scooter from this same company, and no I don't work for them. I am a Michigan resident and am very pleased with my purchase. No problems..."
- "On 04/04/14 I made an order with Mart of China its now 05/23/14 and have yet to receive my items even though I paid for aneearly and fast shipping which..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."