Dunkin Donuts - DONUTS HAVE MOLD!!!!~!
I purchased three donuts: 1 old fashioned and 2 regular with sugar.I asked the cashier (jokingly) which donuts were "fresh".
He LIED and said they make all the donuts in the store daily, and that these were made at 3:00pm (It was approximately 7:30pm at the time). When I got to my hotel, I discovered the old fashioned was EXTREMELY HARD, and 1 of the regular with sugar HAD MOLD ON IT!!!!!!!! HOW NASTY CAN YOU BE? CLEARLY THESE DONUTS WERE OLD AS ***!!
I will never go to another Dunkin Donuts again.This one was on 48th Street (cross street Avenue of the Americas) in New York City.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit in March. Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."