Dunkin Donuts - DONUTS HAVE MOLD!!!!~!
I purchased three donuts: 1 old fashioned and 2 regular with sugar.I asked the cashier (jokingly) which donuts were "fresh".
He LIED and said they make all the donuts in the store daily, and that these were made at 3:00pm (It was approximately 7:30pm at the time). When I got to my hotel, I discovered the old fashioned was EXTREMELY HARD, and 1 of the regular with sugar HAD MOLD ON IT!!!!!!!! HOW NASTY CAN YOU BE? CLEARLY THESE DONUTS WERE OLD AS ***!!
I will never go to another Dunkin Donuts again.This one was on 48th Street (cross street Avenue of the Americas) in New York City.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit in March. Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "Hi, I just came from new York where I rented an apartment thru your page located in a place that was convenient for me; the address wasn´t the one announced,..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."