Dunkin Donuts - DONUTS HAVE MOLD!!!!~!
I purchased three donuts: 1 old fashioned and 2 regular with sugar.I asked the cashier (jokingly) which donuts were "fresh".
He LIED and said they make all the donuts in the store daily, and that these were made at 3:00pm (It was approximately 7:30pm at the time). When I got to my hotel, I discovered the old fashioned was EXTREMELY HARD, and 1 of the regular with sugar HAD MOLD ON IT!!!!!!!! HOW NASTY CAN YOU BE? CLEARLY THESE DONUTS WERE OLD AS ***!!
I will never go to another Dunkin Donuts again.This one was on 48th Street (cross street Avenue of the Americas) in New York City.f08feb7 review #487666
You may also like
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."